1.Acquisition of Personal Information.
ORGANOGENIX will acquire personal information by legitimate and fair means.
2. Use of Personal Information
Except as otherwise provided under applicable laws and/or regulations, ORGANOGENIX will, when acquiring any personal information, clearly indicate the purposes of use thereof and will use the personal information within the scope of such purposes of use.
3. Provision of Personal Data to a Third Party
Except as otherwise provided under applicable laws and/or regulations, ORGANOGENIX will not provide personal data to any third party without obtaining prior consent of the principal.
4. Control of Personal Data and/or Personal Information
1. ORGANOGENIX will make effort to treat personal information appropriately in a day-to-day business by means of forming the organization/framework for the appropriate control of personal information, keeping every officers/employees informed about this Policy and implementing this Policy. 2. ORGANOGENIX will take necessary and appropriate measures for security of personal data against illegal access and/or computer virus in order to prevent personal data from any damage, loss, destruction, falsification and divulgation. 3. When ORGANOGENIX entrusts a certain subcontractor to handle personal data, ORGANOGENIX will strictly control and supervise such subcontractor.
5. Requests for Disclosure, Correct, Disuse and Erasion
When a principal requests ORGANOGENIX to disclose, correct, disuse or erase its personal data retained by ORGANOGENIX, ORGANOGENIX will appropriately respond to such request in accordance with applicable laws/regulations and procedures set out by ORGANOGENIX.
6.Continuous Improvement for the Protection of Personal Information
ORGANOGENIX will observe the Act and will continually work to improve this Policy and the protection of personal information.
7. Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, which gathers information about users by means of cookies, to assess site usage. Please visit http://www.google.com/intl/ja/analytics/ for more information on Google Analytics and http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/ for more information on usage of cookies by Google Analytics, on how Google.
If you have any requests under 5 of this Policy and other inquiries concerning our handling of personal information please contact us at the following contact point.
Fax: +81-44-580-3006 E-mail: [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]