Spheroid Dispersion Solution, Lysis Buffer
【Spheroid Dispersion Solution (SD4X)】
Spheroid Dispersion Solution (SD4X) enzymatically disperse spheroids to single cells. The resulted single cells can be used for cell counting, FACS and subculture, etc.
|Spheroid Dispersion Solution(4X)||SD4X||15ml||-20℃||
1. Collect spheroids by pipetting and transfer into the tube
2. Add SD4X and incubate for 5 – 10 min at 37℃
3. Completely disperse to single cells by pipetting
【Spheroid Lysis Buffer (SLB)】
This reagent can easily lyse the spheroid on NCP. The spheroid lysate is suitable for viability assay based on DNA quantification using PicoGreen. This reagent is not recommended for protein extraction because it contains SDS.
|Spheroid Lysis Buffer||SLB||7.5ml x 2||Room Temp.||
1. Add SLB (1/10 aliquots of culture medium)
2. Incubate for 5 min at RT
3. Mix by pipetting until homogenous solution